A practical mini-MBA that focuses on finance and strategy, for experienced mid and senior-level professionals.
Your senior people will learn how their financial decisions affect the profitability and sustainability of a business. It’s a two-day mini-MBA, giving participants a holistic view of a business in an engaging, fun, and experiential way. They’ll take part in a two-day competition, competing for market share and learning and practicing advanced business fundamentals on the way.
BALINCA™ Plus helps middle managers and senior executives improve their strategic skills by utilizing financial data. This training is best for those in your organisation with investment and finance responsibilities.
This 2-day Finance & Strategy Simulation is our flagship business management programme, designed to build financial expertise and excellence. This sophisticated business simulation is a fast-paced, energizing, and engaging way to increase the business acumen of employees as they work through running their own company for 5 business years.
Participants will get hands-on training focused on understanding financial statements and accounting principles and will learn the KPIs necessary to assess the health of any business. This workshop is an intensive, stimulating, and transformational experience.
- Form and operate a dummy business, competing with other teams over five financial years
- Form and execute pricing, asset optimisation, and investment strategies
- Use key financial and profitability analysis tools
- Practise effective budgeting
- Learn and use key performance indicators to assess business health
- Learn to monitor financial health and how to adapt strategies
- Learn how to respond to competition and market change
BALINCA™ Plus+ is a terrific tool for senior managers to see the business as a whole and see how their decisions affect the bottom line, and it was fun!
Choose your BALINCA™
BALINCA™ has something for every employee no matter where they are in the business finance journey.
Not sure which BALINCA™ is right for your company?