- Organize and prepare for weekly meetings
- Prepare in advance any documents/materials required for meetings and ensure the CEO has what is required on the day of the meeting.
- Take minutes of meetings, write up minutes and action points.
- Deal with email enquiries and respond accordingly.
- Responsible for all CEO travel, booking of flights, accommodation & preparing itinerary of the same.
- Ensure all material/equipment for training such as workbooks, pencils and/or any other equipment required is available. Reorder/source equipment when necessary to avoid shortages.
- Responsible for organizing venues/travel/accommodation for training. Ensure all training dates areadded to the Group Google calendar.
- Responsible for all travel & accommodation for trainers when training takes place outside of Dubai.
- Coordinate with trainers to ensure they have the necessary travel documents.
- On the day of training prepare certificates of attendance
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the CRM system ensuring it has all relevant client information.
- Maintain various company records and documents ensuring a proper filing system is set up that is secure and accessible.
- Responsible for all renewals or trade licenses within a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the company accountant to ensure VAT submissions are done every three months.
- Prepare and send out monthly invoices. Ensure all payments to vendors are done in a timely manner via bank transfer.
- Work within all brand guidelines and company SOP’s.
- Translation of Balinca slides/ materials to Arabic when needed.
- Any other duties as and when required by the CEO.
Who we are
An EdTech start-up with an innovative product focused on finance training in a fun simulation setting for professionals.
Values we’re looking for in candidates
Given the start-up nature of the company, we’re looking for:
- High ownership - Someone who follows through & takes initiative to ensure tasks get done (willing to get their hands dirty as the expression says)
- Fast learner - Someone who is open to learn & is not afraid to ask when they don’t know
- Fluent in English and Arabic
What the candidate will receive
- Learn & work with highly experienced individuals with over 30 years of experience locally & internationally
- Be part of a diverse, global team that is working almost 100% remotely
- Exposure to start-up culture and be a part of the bringing of something new into the world
- Compensation is competitive. Will be discussed in the interview
- For the most part, this is a remote job within the founder’s timezone GMT+4. Priority to Dubai competent applicants.