If you are a person who likes to create impact, who likes to work with driven teams, and who believes in making a difference in people’s lives, apply!
We are transforming how people teach finance and business. We believe in the power of learning and that finance can be fun. We also believe that everyone should have a foundation in business and finance to make better decisions. We offer both in-person and online training and strive to reach 5m participants in 5 years. This is a chance for you to work in a highly flexible environment where we put people first. Your ideas will be heard and taken into account, and your contribution will have a noticeable impact that we will all feel.
Our markets are primarily KSA and UAE, but we have clients across the GCC.
- Background in Finance / Business
- Experience in training especially the non-traditional experiential ones
- A people person, who strives to ensure adopting to multiple learning styles
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Good listener and problem solver
- Stellar attention to details and quick thinking
- Delivering our innovative finance and business simulation.
- Delivering workshop training to different groups of attendees, ranging from early career to senior company executives
- Engaging all attendees in a dynamic and idea-sharing environment
- Preparing for the workshop ahead of time, ensuring all tools/booklets/ props are ready for the number of attendees
- Ahead-of-time coordination with the venue regarding training room requirements according to Balinca training guidelines
- Ahead of time coordination with the venue regarding lunch/ coffee breaks
- Collecting feedback from participants after the workshop
- Creating a session recap after every training
- Compensation is competitive. Will be discussed in the interview
- Freelance based